At M.C. College you do more than learn how to style hair, you learn how to build a careerYears ago Cosmetology School was a place to learn basic hairstyling skills. Today, M.C. College is the place to learn the most fashionable cutting edge cutting, coloring and styling techniques
Why go to beauty school when you can go to a hair design college?
- We offer a program that puts you in the career you want in less than a year
- M.C. College Group uses the Pivot Point Training System in its Hairstyling Program.
- This training system is utilized World Wide and can help you access careers in exciting locations
- Pivot Point uses the latest in Interactive Instructional Technology
- Pivot Point’s educational philosophy is based on the belief that Hair Design is an Art Form with hair as the medium
- Hair Design concepts are explained using the same vocabulary used to explain classic designs in painting, sculpture and architecture
- The Hairstyling Program is divided into effective and exciting learning situations:
- Classrooms where you gain hands on knowledge on mannequins
- Our school salons where you gain real life practical experience on clients
- The program has two key goals:
- To give you the necessary skills you need to perform all types of hairstyling services
- To help you develop the personal and business skills necessary for a long term career in the salon industry
- To learn more please download our Hairstyling Program Brochure
- Do you think you have what it takes to be a Successful Hairstylist? Click here to see what the Entrance Requirements are.
Please press the PLAY button to begin. The video may take a few minutes to load.