- To recognize High School students demonstrating outstanding dedication, talent and ability in the field of Cosmetology.
- To assist students in their endeavor to enter a career in the Salon or Spa Industry.
JUNE 30, 2019
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS:
One scholarship per High School offering Cosmetology, Hairstyling or Esthetics.
- Achieve Honors Standing in Grade 12 Cosmetology, Hairstyling or Esthetics courses.
- Demonstrate excellent ability and aptitude for the vocation.
- Demonstrate an excellent attendance record.
- Display a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn.
- Be a full-time Grade 12 student who will be completing their High School Diploma.
The Scholarship Recipient should be evaluated and selected by the Cosmetology, Hairstyling or Esthetics Instructor(s). All scholarship selections are subject to review by MC College.
To apply for the Excellence in Cosmetology Scholarship, Cosmetology Teachers must nominate a student using the form below: